Tim joined Nelsons in October 2011 and is the Digital Marketing Manager in our Marketing and Business Development team.
Tim oversees the management, development and delivery of our digital marketing strategy in accordance with our overall strategic goals and objectives.
Areas of Expertise
- Manages the planning, development and delivery of our digital content strategy
- Proactively manages our website, social media profiles and presence on other digital platforms on a daily basis
- Drives business growth through our online presence, which includes overseeing projects such as pay-per-click campaigns and the production and editing of video content
- Researches, writes and edits engaging content for our website and social media channels
- Works with staff members to support them with blog content and social media activities
- Reviews and develops search engine optimisation
- Analyses the performance of our digital communication activities
- Manages relationships with third-party suppliers who support the delivery of our digital marketing initiatives