What is Fusion Legal?
Since 2006, Nelsons have been supporting and empowering law firms and licensed conveyancers through their mutually beneficial membership scheme, Fusion Legal.
Fusion Legal is free to join and by becoming a member you can extend your firm’s services by offering your clients access to expertise in areas of law that you don’t deal with. And it’s not just legal services. We also have a team of independent financial advisers who can help you and your clients too.
The scheme has been designed to help you keep your clients so if you have an enquiry that you can’t deal with because it’s outside your area of expertise or if there is a conflict or capacity issue, you can refer this work to us to see if we can help.
Our emphasis is on collaboration and over the years we’ve developed a fantastic range of benefits for our members which are there to support you and your firm in what is a competitive and changing market.
What benefits does membership offer?
- Fee sharing arrangements on work referred
- Non poaching agreement
- Opportunity for you to receive referrals back
- A dedicated LinkedIn group where you can discuss shared topical issues with other members
- A helpline for legal and management queries
- Access to our Fusion Legal events programme
- Bulletins and newsletters on topical issues and case law updates
- Regulatory and compliance support
- Professional Indemnity Insurance benefits
- Preferential rates on business costs such as rates, energy renewals and services through specialist suppliers