Simon qualified as a Solicitor in 2010 and is a Partner in our Dispute Resolution team.
Simon specialises in the resolution of complex commercial disputes and has acted for a wide range of clients. He has particular experience in the manufacturing sector dealing with claims relating to contractual interpretation, product liability, specification conformity, machinery or equipment breakdown, delivery delays, failure of delivery or short supply and retention of title claims.
Areas of Expertise
- Complex contractual claims
- Advising in connection with, and claims arising from, the sale/purchase of companies/shares and other shareholder disputes (including unfair prejudice claims)
- Breach of director duties
- Partnership disputes
- Civil fraud
- Winding up petitions and individual bankruptcy
- Debt recovery
- Recommended by The Legal 500