Daniel qualified as a solicitor in 2004 and joined Nelsons in 2017. He specialises in professional negligence claims and commercial dispute resolution.
Daniel is Head of Nelsons’ Professional Negligence team, and is recognised by the independently researched legal directories Chambers and Partners and Legal 500.
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Negligence
- Mishandled litigation
- Business and personal tax advice
- Pension disputes
- Financial litigation including IRHP claims and financial product mis-selling
- Business sales
- Commercial property transactions
- Professional indemnity disputes
- Claims against Surveyors and architects.
- Commercial Litigation
- Business and share sale disputes
- Breach of warranty claims
- Contractual disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Head of Nelsons’ Professional Negligence team
- Previously Head of Professional Negligence at Berg Legal, Manchester and Irwin Mitchell LLP
- Member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers’ Association
- Regularly delivers seminars to clients and intermediaries