Zoe joined Nelsons in July 2018. She is a Partner and Chartered Financial Planner and Heads our specialist Investment Management team.
Zoe’s areas of expertise include providing bespoke advice for Personal Injury, Court of Protection deputies and attorneys, alongside holistic financial planning for private clients and business owners.
Areas of Expertise
- Personal Injury Trust investment
- Pensions and retirement planning
- Investment advice for individuals and trustee clients
- Investment fund research and analysis
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Life insurance advice
- Cash flow modelling
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (APFS)
- Qualified Member of the CII and Personal Finance Society
- First Class Honours Degree in Financial Services