James is the Head of Nelsons’ Commercial Property Department. His caseload consists, in the main, of complex development work mostly for private sector clients but also for lenders and clients in the social housing sector.
James has gained considerable experience in creative residential, retail and mixed-use development projects in cities across the country. He acts as lead lawyer and so provides a single point of contact giving access to the range of services Nelsons offer. He also deals with high value acquisitions and disposals, sale and leaseback transactions, securitisations, options and promotion agreements.
Areas of Expertise
- Development Projects
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Sale and Leaseback Transactions
- Secured Lending
- Previously Partner at Ironsides
- Member of The Law Society Property Section
- Member of Procon Leicestershire
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)