Laura qualified as a solicitor in 2005 and joined Nelsons in 2012.
Laura has a strong reputation in all aspects of employment law and has particular experience of developing HR support services for businesses. She has advised on employment law matters since qualifying as a solicitor.
Areas of Expertise
- Employment Tribunal litigation including hearing advocacy
- Discipline and grievance issues
- Unfair and constructive unfair dismissal claims
- Restructuring, redundancy and transfer of undertakings issues
- All forms of discrimination including disability, race, sex and religion
- Employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Industrial relations issues
- Settlement agreements