Laura qualified as a Solicitor in 2005 and joined Nelsons in 2012.
Laura has a strong reputation in all aspects of employment law and has particular experience in developing HR support services for businesses. She has advised on employment law matters since qualifying as a solicitor.
Areas of Expertise
- Employment Tribunal litigation including hearing advocacy
- Discipline and grievance issues
- Unfair and constructive unfair dismissal claims
- Restructuring, redundancy and transfer of undertakings issues
- All forms of discrimination including disability, race, sex and religion
- Employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Industrial relations issues
- Settlement agreements
“Laura Kearsley, noted as ‘extremely competent and professional’, leads the practice at Nelsons Solicitors Limited. Acclaimed for her ‘thorough knowledge’, she is an experienced Employment Tribunal advocate who specialises in industrial relations and whistleblowing.”
– Client feedback