Emma is a Partner and solicitor. She qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and joined Nelsons’ Family Law team in 2009.
Emma specialises in family law and advises on divorce and financial settlements which involve complex issues and substantial assets.
She also advises on pre and post nuptial agreements and separation agreements along with private law Children Act disputes. Emma is a qualified collaborative practitioner.
Areas of Expertise
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial provision
- Collaborative Law
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Post-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Parental responsibility
- Child arrangements
- Prohibited steps orders and specific issue orders
- Commendation on the Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Member of Resolution
- Resolution Committee Member
- Resolution Accredited Specialist in Complex Financial Remedies and Children Issues
- Resolution Accredited Collaborative Practitioner