Sarah joined Nelsons in 2023 as our Business Development Manager in our Marketing and Business Development team.
Sarah works closely with all legal teams and our investment management team to support the implementation of their business plans in line with the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. She also oversees the day-to-day management of our legal referral network – Fusion Legal.
Areas of Expertise
- Implementing strategic growth plans
- Market analysis to drive prospect profiling
- Building client relationships
- Working across areas of expertise to attract new clients
- Creating campaign activity to elevate client experience and create new opportunities
- Work with external stakeholders to build long-term relationships that support the business
- Engage with internal stakeholders to manage key initiatives
- Sarah brings a wealth of experience to her role following senior positions in other law firms, and senior roles at the CBI, including leading on manufacturing policy and as an associate director for the East Midlands.