Gayle is a Legal Director, Solicitor and Mediator in Nelsons’ expert Family Law team. She qualified as a Solicitor in 1997 and worked in our team from 2001 to 2013, and then re-joined the team in December 2020.
Gayle specialises in family law, advising and mediating in relation to divorce and separation cases, often involving complex financial settlements. Gayle also advises and mediates in relation to private children law matters, including resolution of children arrangements.
Areas of Expertise
- Divorce and separation
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial provision
- Children arrangements
- Private children law applications – parental responsibility, specific issue orders and prohibited steps orders
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Resolution Accredited Specialist in matrimonial finance and private children law
- Resolution Trained Mediator (working towards FMC accreditation)
- Resolution Member
- Chair of the Family Sub Board of Leicestershire Law Society
- Gayle was previously on the Leadership Team of niche family law firm, Glynis Wright & Co, who won Law Firm of the Year (small firm) in the national Law Society Excellence Awards in 2018 and Law Firm of the Year in the Leicestershire Law Society Awards in 2015.