Ongoing legal support for academies
Nelsons’ education team can offer your academy continuous and full legal support to ensure that your days as an academy are hassle-free.
With many services available for fixed fees, our academy solicitors will help you to manage your budgets as well as being able to advise on all of the issues an academy might encounter.
Our services include:
- Cost effective Company Secretarial services
- School clerking service
- Ongoing HR support to help you deal with day to day employment law issues
- SEN, inclusion and Equality Act advice
- Academy governance – roles and responsibilities
- Admissions and appeals
- Compliance with statutory regulations
- Exclusion and discipline
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial disputes
- Data protection and disclosure
- Investigations into misconduct
- Child protection and safeguarding
Our Education Team is overseen by partner and solicitor, Laura Kearsley and supported by specialist Education Law Barrister Ian Jones who has substantial experience of working with and advising Local Authorities and schools.
Please contact us for further information on our Education Law services, and to discuss how our specialist academy solicitors can help your Academy receive expert advice tailored to your requirements.