Expert training for your school or academy
Our education law training provide an extensive seminar and training programme to guide your school or academy through all aspects of education law.
Our programme provides heads, teachers, governors and school managers with a chance to develop their own knowledge base, and also the opportunity to network with other education professionals facing the same shared issues.
About our education law training
Our training topics are designed to reflect the pressing education law issues of the moment – our current event schedule can be accessed here.
If you would like a bespoke training course for your particular needs, we would be happy to design it for you.
Previous bespoke courses we have run include:
- Data Protection Act, Access to Records and Freedom of Information
- Academy and School Admission Appeals
All of our courses can be delivered in school, or to a group of schools, which can be very cost effective. We can also adapt the length of the courses to suit your needs.
The education law training includes:
- Case studies based on issues we have dealt with and real working examples
- Reference to relevant legislation and case law in a practical and easily understandable format
- Open discussion and debate to engage the participants and add value
- Training packs with reference material
- A fixed price for the training to enable you to manage your costs.
To find out more about the guidance that our education training solicitors can provide to your school or academy, contact our team of education law specialists.