Compensation for drug and medication injuries
Patients can be injured when errors are made with the prescription drugs given to them, or if their illness has been incorrectly diagnosed. If you have been injured because of incorrect drugs or misdiagnosis, you may be able to claim compensation for medical negligence.
Examples of drug and misdiagnosis claims include:
- Failure to correctly diagnose a medical problem
- Failure to refer to a specialist or arrange further tests
- Children being prescribed an adult dose of medication
- Repeat prescribing of medication without proper review
- Patients being prescribed the wrong dose
- Chemists and pharmacists dispensing the wrong medication or an incorrect dose of drugs
Nelsons can help with your drug or misdiagnosis claim
Our team of specialist lawyers are experienced in dealing with claims for medical negligence compensation involving the medication and drugs or misdiagnosis.
If you have been a victim of medical negligence, contact us to speak to our team. We are always happy to discuss the circumstances of your potential claim either over the phone, via email or where appropriate at a meeting.
- No win, no fee services
- Help with rehabilitation for your injuries
- A friendly team of experts
"I would like to praise Nelsons Solicitors for their thorough handling of my case. Particularly Baishali Clayton, following a detailed face to face meeting to discuss the case in full, all further communication with Baishali was always timely and well explained, whether it was via email or telephone I always felt well informed with the progress of the case.".
To find out if you have a claim, please contact us to discuss how our medical negligence solicitors can help you. For a quick response to your enquiry, call us now or use our online chat.