Compensation for dental injuries
Every year people are injured following treatment by their dentist or dental practitioner. If you have been injured as a result of dental treatment through the NHS or as a private patient, you may be able to claim compensation.
Examples of dental negligence claims include:
- Failure to correctly diagnose a dental problem
- Failure to correctly treat a dental problem
- Failure to refer a patient for specialist treatment elsewhere
- Failure to carry out dental procedures to a reasonable standard including fillings, the fitting and maintenance of ceramics and veneers and root canal treatment
How can Nelsons help with dental negligence claims?
Our team are experienced in dealing with claims for compensation following dental treatment. We are always happy to discuss the circumstances of your potential claim either over the phone, via email or where appropriate at a meeting.
We offer the following:
- No win, no fee services
- Help with rehabilitation for your injuries
- A friendly team of experts
"Thank you for all the help and support you have given in our darkest time and help to get justice for our daughter.".
To find out if you have a claim, please contact us to discuss how our medical negligence solicitors can help you. For a quick response to your enquiry, call us now or use our online chat.