Helping you to buy a house
Once you have agreed to buy a house:
- Contact us to give us details of the house you want to buy
- Get an instant, comprehensive conveyancing fee quote, which you can use to instruct us
- Tell the seller’s estate agent that we are acting for you and simply give them our contact details
Buy a house with online conveyancing!
We will send you:
- A quotation, together with our terms and conditions
- An instruction form to complete with details about you, the seller and the transaction
- We will need proof of your identity to comply with Money Laundering legislation, or you can give us permission to undertake verification checks
We will then:
- Receive the pre-contract pack from the seller’s solicitors
- Apply for local authority and other necessary searches
- Liaise with the seller’s solicitors and check all the searches when they come back to us
- Arrange for you to sign the contract and mortgage, and make sure you provide the agreed deposit needed for exchange of contracts
We practice the latest house conveyancing methods to ensure your move is a hassle-free experience
We provide a fast, efficient and value for money service to our conveyancing clients using online search tools and other modern technology. We provide:
- Instant online conveyancing fee quotations
- 24 hour case tracking through our secure online system
- Fixed fee conveyancing for peace of mind on costs
- Email updates and text messages at key stages of the transaction
- Online case tracking
Our high quality and efficient property team is accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
In September 2019, our conveyancing solicitors were named ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for the East Midlands at the LFS Conveyancing Awards 2019. The award win also led to us being shortlisted for the ‘Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year’, for which we took home the second-place silver award.
Please contact us to discuss how our conveyancing solicitors will help to ensure that your move is a pleasure… and not a pain!
“Was nervous about not going with a local solicitor for our first house purchase but excellent service and approachable staff proved us wrong!”Client Feedback
"I have found Nelsons to be very helpful all along the way and would not hesitate in recommending your firm in the future."Client Feedback
"I was very impressed with the professionalism and manner in which my case was dealt with. Many thanks."Client Feedback
"Nelsons are fantastic. Fast, reliable service. Communication is superb. Would definitely recommend their conveyancing service for house buying/selling."Client Feedback