Specialist legal support and advice for dentists and dental practices
At Nelsons, we have a dedicated team which brings together solicitors who have specialist and in-depth experience in advising and acting for dentists and dental practices on a wide range of legal services.
Whether you require advice in relation to a partnership dispute, are having employment issues, are looking to buy or sell a dental practice or require real estate support, our expert team of solicitors can assist. Our reputation is built on the breadth and depth of the services we offer – all tailored to your requirements by specialists who know their field inside-out.
How our solicitors can assist dentists and dental practices
Our team have acted for a large number of dental clients, which includes individual dentists, dental partnerships and limited organisations.
We aim to operate as an extension of your practice so we can adopt an advisory role to help with the strategic planning so we can provide a practical and seamless legal service.
We can advise on:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) applications and registrations
- 24 hour retirement for NHS dental practice owners
- Joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and reorganisation, management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Limited liability partnerships, corporate law and business structures
- Regulations and corporate governance
- Partnership agreements
- Expense sharing agreements
- Fee sharing agreements for dental practices
- Partnership disputes
- Care standards legislation
- Data protection including GDPR
- Supply and purchase contracts
- Commercial leases
- Property finance and commercial property development
- Building contracts and claims
- Professional appointments and warranties
- Commercial dispute resolution including mediation
- Employment and HR matters
- Debt recovery
- Banking and funding arrangements
- Corporate services
- Commerce and technology
- Dispute resolution
- Commercial property
- Employment law
- Debt recovery