Expert advice on making a will or dealing with probate
We are one of the leading Wills and Probate Solicitor teams in the East Midlands:
- Every year we draft over 1,000 wills for people of all ages
- Our probate solicitors deal with the administration of many high value estates and Inheritance Tax issues
- We advise and assist executors appointed to administer the estate of a deceased friend or relative
- We help the family of those who die without a will to sort out the consequences of intestacy
As well as wills and probate, we can also help you plan how to manage your money and affairs as you grow older.
We can help you with a number of practical steps to prepare for the future by:-
- Planning for long term residential care
- Appointing someone under a Lasting Power of Attorney to manage your money and affairs in case illness or disability restricts your ability to handle them yourself
Please contact us to discuss how our Wills and Probate Team can help you arrange your affairs for the benefit of you and your loved ones.