Expert advice on making a Will or dealing with Probate
It goes without saying that a Will is probably one of the most important documents you will ever complete during your lifetime. It is a way to properly plan for your finances and property after you have passed away.
Our team of Wills and Probate solicitors
- Draft over 1,000 Wills for people of all ages every year;
- Deal with the administration of many high value estates and Inheritance Tax issues;
- Advise and assist executors appointed to administer the estate of a deceased friend or relative; and
- Help the family of those who die without a Will to sort out the consequences of intestacy.
Our team offer a choice of ways to help you when making a Will, according to how much you want to spend and how much support you would like.
Also, whilst Wills are quite personal documents and many of our clients prefer having face-to-face contact, we are able to speak to you regarding the creation or updating of a Will over the phone or other electronic means (e.g. a video call). We will talk through your circumstances and then draft the Will, which would then be sent out to you by e-mail or post for your approval.
Planning for the future
As well as Wills and Probate, we can also help you plan how to manage your money and affairs as you grow older. We can help you with a number of practical steps to prepare for the future by:
- Planning for long term residential care
- Appointing someone under a Lasting Power of Attorney to manage your money and affairs in case illness or disability restricts your ability to handle them yourself
Please call us on 0800 024 1976 or contact us via our online enquiry form to discuss how our Wills and Probate team can help you arrange your affairs for the benefit of you and your loved ones.
"Nelsons Solicitors Limited's 'exceptional service level' and 'strength-in-depth' make it a popular choice for clients seeking inheritance tax advice or assistance with trust administration and a broad range of other asset protection issues.”Legal 500
"Always courteous, friendly but professional staff."Client Feedback
"Very professional and efficient."Client Feedback
"The team is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They have always answered queries promptly."Client Feedback
"There is excellent communication with all members of the team. If one is off then always someone to help."Client Feedback