Expert advice on making a Will or dealing with Probate
We are one of the leading teams of Wills and Probate solicitors in the East Midlands:
- Every year we draft over 1,000 Wills for people of all ages
- Our Probate solicitors deal with the administration of many high value estates and Inheritance Tax issues
- We advise and assist executors appointed to administer the estate of a deceased friend or relative
- We help the family of those who die without a Will to sort out the consequences of intestacy
Our expert team offer a choice of ways to help you when making a Will, according to how much you want to spend and how much support you would like.
Nelsons’ Fixed Fee Online Services
Via our online service we are able to provide including a Fixed Fee Wills service, where you can choose the level of service that most suits your personal needs and circumstances.
Will Plus – Full Advice Service – Starting from £199 + VAT
This service provides full advice, as if you visited our offices for a face to face meeting with a specialist Wills and Probate lawyer, but with the ease and convenience of being able to deal with your Will online and over the phone.
Standard Will – Limited Review Service – Starting from £99 + VAT
Our standard online Wills are suitable if your personal and financial circumstances are straightforward. This service includes a limited review of your Will by a specialist Wills and Probate lawyer.
We are also able to provide additional packages through our online service, including:
- Letter of wishes – from just £9.99
- Notice of severance of a joint tenancy – from just £9.99
- Living Will – from just £29.00
- Revocation of a living Will – from just £9.99
As well as Wills and Probate, we can also help you plan how to manage your money and affairs as you grow older.
We can help you with a number of practical steps to prepare for the future by:-
- Planning for long term residential care
- Appointing someone under a Lasting Power of Attorney to manage your money and affairs in case illness or disability restricts your ability to handle them yourself
"Nelsons Solicitors Limited's 'exceptional service level' and 'strength-in-depth' make it a popular choice for clients seeking inheritance tax advice or assistance with trust administration and a broad range of other asset protection issues.”Legal 500
"Always courteous, friendly but professional staff."Client Feedback
"Very professional and efficient."Client Feedback
"The team is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They have always answered queries promptly."Client Feedback
"There is excellent communication with all members of the team. If one is off then always someone to help."Client Feedback
Please contact us to discuss how our Wills and Probate Team can help you arrange your affairs for the benefit of you and your loved ones.