Fusion Legal Portal Since 2006, Nelsons have been supporting and empowering law firms and licensed conveyancers through their mutually beneficial membership scheme, Fusion Legal.
Since 2006, Nelsons have been supporting and empowering law firms and licensed conveyancers through their mutually beneficial membership scheme, Fusion Legal.
Fusion Legal is free to join with no tie-in or notice period. By becoming a member you can extend your firm’s services by offering your clients access to expertise in areas of law that you don’t deal with. And it’s not just legal services. We also have a team of independent financial advisers who can help you and your clients too.
The scheme has been designed to help you keep your clients so if you have an enquiry that you can’t deal with because it’s outside your area of expertise or if there is a conflict or capacity issue, you can refer this work to us to see if we can help.
Our emphasis is on collaboration and over the years we’ve developed a fantastic range of benefits for our members which are there to support you and your firm in what is a competitive and changing market.Register your interest in joining our Fusion Legal membership scheme
What benefits does membership offer?
- Fee-sharing arrangements on work referred and taken on
- You retain your client – we don’t promote our services to clients you have referred
- Opportunities to receive referrals for areas of work we don’t deal with
- A new and exclusive Portal – which enables you to:
- View and book upcoming events
- Watch webinars that you may have missed
- Special offers from selected suppliers on a wide range of legal supplies and services to support your business and help reduce expenditure
- Webinars and in-person training and events
- Bulletins and newsletters on topical issues and subjects
- A dedicated and exclusive LinkedIn group where you can discuss shared topical issues with other members
- Business consultancy support
- Regulatory and compliance support
- Access to our lawyers for a second opinion on a case that you are dealing with or a regulatory issue, free of charge
- Exclusive access to insurers for professional indemnity insurance