Providing expert advice on joint ownership of property
When purchasing a property, or you may already own a property, with someone else an important thing you must consider is how you will jointly own the property. At Nelsons, we have one of the largest teams of conveyancing solicitors in the East Midlands, providing advice to hundreds of families in Derby, Leicester and Nottingham about joint ownership of property.
Joint ownership of property
As soon as you decide that you want to proceed with joint ownership of a property:
- Contact us to give us details of you and your property.
- We will then send you a quotation together with our terms and conditions and an instruction form to collect important details of you and the transaction.
- We will need proof of your identity (under Money Laundering legislation) or you can give us the approval to do identity verification checks.
Joint ownership of property – how our team of expert solicitors can help
At Nelsons, we practice the latest conveyancing methods to ensure transaction is a hassle-free experience, providing a fast, efficient and value for money service to our clients using online search tools and other modern technology. Our team of experts are friendly and approachable to ensure that you experience a smooth transaction.
- Instant online conveyancing fee quotations
- 24 hour case tracking through our secure online system
- Fixed fee estimates for peace of mind on costs
- Facilities to email updates and text messages at key stages of the transaction
Our high quality and efficient residential property team is accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
In September 2019, our conveyancing solicitors were named ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ for the East Midlands at the LFS Conveyancing Awards 2019. The award win also led to us being shortlisted for the ‘Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year’, for which we took home the second-place silver award.
For further information on how our conveyancing solicitors can assist you with joint ownership of a property, please contact us via our online enquiry form or call 0800 024 1976 for a guaranteed response. Alternatively, get an instant quote via our online conveyancing fees calculator.
“Was nervous about not going with a local solicitor for our first house purchase but excellent service and approachable staff proved us wrong!”Client Feedback
"I have found Nelsons to be very helpful all along the way and would not hesitate in recommending your firm in the future."Client Feedback
"I was very impressed with the professionalism and manner in which my case was dealt with. Many thanks."Client Feedback
"Nelsons are fantastic. Fast, reliable service. Communication is superb. Would definitely recommend their conveyancing service for house buying/selling."Client Feedback