Our offices are currently closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, we will continue as usual despite the current circumstances, with our legal experts having all the necessary technology to enable agile and secure working, meaning that we are still able to engage with and service clients from home as we would if our offices were open.
We have invested in our technology and processes over many years and work fully electronically so the teams can access all documents and files.
If you have a new business enquiry please don’t hesitate to contact us via our online enquiry form or call 0800 024 1976. If you have an on-going case, your solicitor will be in touch to advise you of the best method of contact going forward.
Please note our Christmas and New Year opening hours:
- Wednesday 23rd December – 8.30am to 5.30pm (normal opening hours)
- Thursday 24th December – 8.30am to 5pm
- Friday 25th December to Sunday 3rd January – CLOSED
- From Monday 4th January 2021 – 8.30am to 5.30pm (normal opening hours)
Our specialist team of solicitors have provided support and advice to businesses, individuals and families in the Derby and Derbyshire area since 1999.News from our Derby office
Combining specialist expertise with outstanding service, our Derby solicitors can advise on:
- Banking and finance
- Business agreements and contracts
- Business disputes
- Charity services
- Commercial property
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate services
- Debt recovery
- Education law
- Employment law advice
- Intellectual property
- Professional negligence
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Accident and injury claims
- Children law
- Court of Protection
- Divorce and separation
- Employee rights
- House sales and purchases
- Independent financial advice and wealth management
- Inheritance disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Medical negligence
- Planning applications and appeals
- Property disputes
- Wills, probate and trusts
Our Derby team can help you with all your legal issues – contact us today on 0800 024 1976 or via our online form for more information.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Nelsons, we also recognise that we have a responsibility to the communities and societies of Derby and the East Midlands, and work in partnership with local organisations and to make a positive difference in the area. Our employees are invited to nominate local charities which they wish to support on an annual basis. The firm then holds fund raising events during the year for these organisations.
Our nominated charity for Derby is:
More information on our corporate social responsibility can be found here.