Legal advice and support for teachers
Nelsons has a specialist education team who can offer support and legal advice for teachers on a range of issues, including:
- Pay and contract disputes
- Grievance hearings
- Disciplinary hearings and appeals
- NQT induction appeals (NCTL)
- Advice and representation at employment tribunals
- General education law advice
We offer a fixed fee advice interview for £200 + VAT and are happy to discuss your situation over the phone or at our offices.
Barrister Ian Jones is one of the leading education lawyers in the East Midlands, with over 20 years’ experience of working in education law.
Ian has provided legal advice for teachers on many issues, and has a strong reputation for clear advice and understanding of the issues teachers face.