Through Nelsons’ Personal Finance Portal (PFP), clients who have funds being managed by us can safely and securely view their finances and investments, including up-to-date portfolio valuations, all in one place.
The portal not only allows you to build a comprehensive picture of your overall financial position by viewing your cash savings and investments in one place, it also enables us to manage and service your financial needs more effectively.
We treat the security of the information we receive from our clients with the utmost importance. A major advantage of using Nelsons’ PFP is that it provides secure messaging so that you can contact us easily with the reassurance of knowing that the information you provide is encrypted and completely private.
The document vault gives you a place to save and access your documents safely and securely.
Nelsons’ Investment Committee Reviews
Clients who have funds under management with us benefit from our ongoing service and regular reviews. Once registered on Nelsons’ PFP, any changes our Investment Committee make to our risk rated portfolios can be implemented quickly and efficiently. We can also accept instructions via e-mail on the PFP so individual portfolios can be updated in a very short time frame. Changes could include:
- Taking full advantage of the tax efficiency of ISAs by using your allowance each tax year.
- Changing your portfolio in line with the Investment Committee’s most recent review.
Through the portal, accessing information on the funds we are managing for you is quick and easy.
- To access this service, click here and then go to the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter the email address that we have on file for you. You will then be sent an email containing an activation link
- Upon receipt of the e-mail, click on the activation link.
- You will now be directed to a page to verify your identity, define a password and view the Terms and Conditions. Once you have done this, click on the ‘Register’ button to complete the activation of your Nelsons’ PFP account.
If you need further assistance or information, please contact Jack Belford either via e-mail Jack.Belford@nelsonslaw.co.uk or telephone 0115 989 5335.
If you would like more information about Nelsons’ Investment Management Services, please contact us or call 0800 024 1976.
To Access or Register
To Access or Register