Tori joined Nelsons in July 2018 and is a Licensed Conveyancer in our Residential Conveyancing team.
She is a commercially aware residential property expert and has specialised in conveyancing matters since 2005 with a background in the prime central London market before relocating to Derbyshire. Her specialisms include freehold and leasehold sales and acquisitions for UK and overseas investors, development companies and owner-occupiers, together with secured lending transactions for international financial institutions.
Tori is also widely experienced in off-plan transactions, such as acquisitions, sales, pre-completion contract assignments and sub-sales, having acted for both buyers and developers on a number of major developments across London.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases
- Off-Plan Sales and Purchases
- Contract Assignments and Sub-Sales
- Acting for Investors and Owner Occupiers
- Secured Lending and Refinance Transactions