Peter qualified as a Solicitor in 2012 and joined Nelsons’ Employment Law team in 2018.
He has specialised in employment law matters since qualification, advising businesses and individuals on a wide range of issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Unfair and constructive unfair dismissal claims
- Discipline and grievance issues
- All forms of discrimination including disability, race, sex and religion
- Settlement agreements
- Employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Restructuring, redundancy and transfer of undertakings issues
- Employment Tribunal litigation
- Regular speaker and seminar presenter on employment Law
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (UK)
- Member of the Discrimination Law Association
- Recommended by The Legal 500
“Peter Nicholson is always very professional – the advice he gives is very good; he quickly evaluates the situation and comes up with the most effective plan for dealing with the issue. We are very happy with this service and he works extremely well with our company.”
– Client Feedback