Megan qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and joined Nelsons in 2013. Megan specialises in commercial dispute resolution, including contract disputes and professional negligence claims.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Litigation:
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Disputes between directors, partners and shareholders
- Insurance disputes
- Professional Negligence, arising out of:
- Legal advice and mishandled litigation
- Financial and tax advice
- Property transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Contractual disputes and advice
- Payment delays and challenges
- Negligence claims against engineers, architects and surveyors
- Resolution via mediation, negotiation, adjudication, arbitration and litigation.
- Member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA)