Lisa-Marie is a Legal Director and Solicitor. She qualified as a solicitor in 2003, was part of the Nelsons’ expert Family Law team from 2010 to 2016 and re-joined the team in December 2020.
Lisa-Marie specialises in family law and advises on divorce and financial settlements which involve complex issues and substantial assets. She also advises on pre and post nuptial agreements, separation agreements and cohabitation agreements along with private law Children Act disputes. Lisa-Marie is a qualified collaborative practitioner.
Areas of Expertise
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial provision
- Collaborative law
- Pre nuptial agreement
- Post nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Child arrangements
- Prohibited steps orders and specific issue orders
- Cohabitation agreements
- Commendation on the Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Member of Resolution
- Resolution Accredited Collaborative Practitioner
- Committee Member of the Leicestershire Law Society
- Lisa-Marie was previously on the Leadership Team of niche family law firm, Glynis Wright & Co, who won Law Firm of the Year (small firm) in the national Law Society Excellence Awards in 2018 and Law Firm of the Year in the Leicestershire Law Society Awards in 2015.