Kiren joined Nelsons in 2014 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2018 into our Private Dispute Resolution team.
Areas of Expertise
- Contentious probate and Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims
- Disputes relating to the administration of trusts and estates
- Providing general advice in respect of the differing types of trust and where potential disputes may arise
- Estoppel claims
- Applications in relation to Charging Order, as well as defending enforcement applications
- Advising service providers in relation to potential claims by users
- Breach of contract
- Advising individuals in relation to Consumer Law
- Data Protection
- Defamation, slander and libel claims
Kiren is also a keen advocate of promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity within the workplace.