Kiren joined Nelsons in 2014 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2018.
Kiren practices within property dispute resolution, and finance and banking litigation.
Areas of Expertise
- Asset, Banking and Finance
- Asset and finance litigation
- Enforcing contracts and judgments
- Reviewing contracts
- Enforcement of finance agreements and guarantees
- Property Disputes
- Commercial rent and service charge recovery
- Repair claims (dilapidations) during a lease and at the determination of a lease
- Adverse possession actions
- Advising on easements and covenants
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Boundary disputes