Jayde joined Nelsons in August 2021 and is a Paralegal in our Dispute Resolution team.
- A First Class Honours Degree in BA (Hons) Criminology from Sheffield Hallam University
- An LLM in Legal Professional Practice from Sheffield Hallam University
- Due to undertake the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law
- Elected and served as the first Marketing Officer for the National Diverse Student Network, a student-led organisation targeted at students from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, and those with an interest in promoting equality, diversity and inclusiveness within education and the legal professions.
- Awarded with the Autumn Career Development Certificate 2020 and Spring Practice Commitment Certificate 2021 from BPP University