Chris qualified as a solicitor in 2000 and joined our Corporate services team in November 2018.
He is an experienced corporate and banking lawyer, specialising in all types of corporate, funding and banking law services. Chris acts for buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, management, investors, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), corporates and high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs).
He has considerable experience in a number of sectors, including leisure and gaming, automotive, professional and financial services, manufacturing, media and creative and development and construction.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate finance
- Acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Corporate reorganisations and restructurings
- Cross-border transactions
- Private equity/investment
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Other private equity/investment work
- Banking and finance
- Real estate and development finance
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- General banking
- General secured and unsecured lending
- Joint ventures
- Corporate governance
- Company law
- Partner at Nelsons – 2018 to date
- Partner at Howes Percival LLP – 2014 to 2018
- Partner at Nelsons – 2005 to 2014
- Recommended by the Legal 500 as a ‘Leading Individual’ for corporate and commercial, and banking and finance work