Beth qualified as a Solicitor in 2013 and joined Nelsons’ Employment Law team in 2021.
She has specialised in employment law matters since qualification, providing businesses with straightforward legal advice on a wide range of employment and HR issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Business transfers and TUPE
- Strategic projects
- Unfair and constructive unfair dismissal claims
- Discipline and grievance issues
- All forms of discrimination including disability, race, sex and religion
- Settlement agreements
- Employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Corporate support work (drafting of director’s service agreements and consultancy agreements)
- Employment Tribunal litigation
- A regular speaker and bespoke trainer on employment law
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (UK)
- Member of the Industrial Law Society
“Beth has handled some very complicated matters for us and I have no hesitation to recommend Beth for her professionalism, knowledge and handling of the cases on our behalf. She gives a huge amount of confidence, which is so important to clients when issues arise.
“Beth supports and provides professional employment advice to our business. She is always friendly, approachable and efficient. Beth takes the time to understand the needs of the business. She responds promptly and clearly without legal jargon. Her support has been invaluable and I have no hesitation in recommending Beth to potential clients. She is a pleasure to work with.”