Corporate and personal pension planning
Whether you are looking to create or review a personal pension, or are an employer looking to set up a pension scheme for your company, Nelsons’ team of expert independent financial advisers can offer pension advice.
Personal pensions advice
We can help you provide for a secure future through careful retirement planning by:
- Reviewing the pension provision you have made so far and tell you how much you can expect when you retire
- Advising on what further provision you need to make to meet your goals
A pension review covers:
- Should you simplify your arrangements by consolidating within a single pension wrapper?
- Can you reduce charges?
- Can you acquire more flexibility and choice in managing the investments in your pension portfolio?
- How you can make the most tax efficient payments into your pension?
- Can death benefits be taken outside your estate as a means of saving tax?
- What is the best way of taking your pension when the time comes?
We can advise on all pensions issues, from stakeholder and occupational pensions, annuity purchase, income drawdown, Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS).
As well as pension advice we can also assist with related issues such as considering your Will to ensure your tax affairs are arranged to your best advantage, and can help with pension adjustment on divorce.
All employers now have an obligation to help safeguard the financial future of their employees through pension auto-enrolment.
At Nelsons our team of independent financial advisers help employers understand their legal obligations. We can review and advise on your existing pension scheme and on setting up a new scheme for your organisation.
We’ll recommend the best pension scheme for you and for your employees, and we’ll work with you to introduce it and review it.
Please contact us to discuss how our specialist Investment Management team can assist you with retirement planning and pension advice.