Corporate and personal pension planning
Whether you are looking to create or review a personal pension, or are an employer looking to set-up a pension scheme for your company, our team of expert Independent Financial Advisers can provide specialist pension advice.
Personal pension advice
At Nelsons, we can help you provide for a secure future through careful retirement planning by:
- Reviewing the pension provision you have made so far and tell you how much you can expect when you retire
- Advising on what further provision you need to make to meet your goals
A pension review covers:
- Should you simplify your arrangements by consolidating within a single pension wrapper?
- Can you reduce charges?
- Can you acquire more flexibility and choice in managing the investments in your pension portfolio?
- How you can make the most tax efficient payments into your pension?
- Can death benefits be taken outside your estate as a means of saving tax?
- What is the best way of taking your pension when the time comes?
We can advise on all pensions’ issues, from stakeholder and occupational pensions, annuity purchase, income draw-down, Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP) and Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS).
As well as pension advice we can also assist with related issues such as considering your Will to ensure your tax affairs are arranged to your best advantage, and can help with pension adjustment on divorce.
Workplace pension advice – auto-enrolment
All employers now have an obligation to help safeguard the financial future of their employees through pension auto-enrolment.
Our team of Independent Financial Advisers help employers understand their legal obligations. We can review and provide advice on existing pension schemes and on setting up a new scheme for your organisation.
We’ll recommend the best pension scheme for you and for your employees, and we’ll work with you to introduce it and review it.
Our specialist team
We are one of the largest law firm providers of independent financial advice in the East Midlands, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. With almost 30 years’ experience in providing expert advice in relation to pensions, our team of advisers help clients make the right financial decisions for their circumstances.
For further information on how we can assist with personal or workplace pensions, please contact us today on 0800 024 1976 or via our online form.
"The team is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They have always answered queries promptly."Client Feedback
"There is excellent communication with all members of the team. If one is off then always someone to help."Client Feedback