Witnessing your documents
Our notary services means we act independently and verify documents that carry legal implications.
- This often involves preparing or witnessing documents for use abroad
- To become a Notary, a solicitor needs additional qualifications and there are only about 900 in England and Wales
- Richard Grosberg is a member of the Notaries Society
Nelsons’ Notaries are regulated by The Faculty Office.
Notaries provide authentication for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.
Common Notarial tasks are:
- Preparing and witnessing Powers of Attorney for overseas use
- Authenticating documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes
- Authenticating documents for people wanting to apply to marry or work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents
- Providing documents for the administration of estates of people who are abroad
- Bank instruction documents
- International affidavits and statutory declarations
- International copyright documentation
- Change of name
- Confirmation of single status
- Passport photos and true likeness certificate
- Verification of adoption documents
- Education and qualification verifications
- Legalisation of documents for overseas use
Notaries can also do work for businesses involved in international trade.
Contact us for more information about our Notarial Services in Nottingham and Derby.