We provide a range of fixed fee online residential landlord services, which allow you to complete the forms online quickly and easily, and have the reassurance your forms are checked by an expert lawyer. Our Landlord and Tenancy documents make it easy for you to:
- Set up a new tenancy agreement – we offer a range of documents from a flat share agreement to an assured shorthold tenancy agreement
- Deal with a problem tenant – where a tenant refuses to leave after the tenancy has ended, or has just failed to pay the rent.
Our online tenancy agreements and accelerated possession services make the process as quick and simple as possible.
Our fixed fee online residential landlord services provide:
- Try before you buy option – see your personalised documents created onscreen
- Lower fixed fees
- Step by step guidance makes tenancy agreements and accelerated possession documents simple and quick to create
- Expert advice and assistance from a leading law firm
- The reassurance that a lawyer will review your documents
For all of our fixed fee online residential landlord documents, a professional lawyer will review the answers you input to the system, answer any reasonable questions you may have, make any drafting changes required and ensure you receive a document that is suitable for your requirements based on the information you provide.
The time we spend on your document is limited but designed to fit most people’s needs. Should your document require significant extra work, we will provide you with a quote for the additional work.
If you have any queries in relation to our online residential landlord services, please contact us on:
Please note that pre-sales enquiries will not be able to supply any form of legal advice.