Employment Law Protection and Advice Service
Employing people is a central element of doing business. In many organisations, employees are the most valuable and the most expensive resource.
For organisations of every size, HR and employment law issues can be a minefield and the frequent changes and developments can seem like moving goal posts. It can be tough to keep up to date and to balance doing business with treating people fairly.
Fixed Fee Employment Law Service
Emplus takes a business partner approach; providing support, guidance and that ever helpful sounding board for a fixed annual fee.
Annual subscription for employment law and HR support to include:
- Introductory meeting at your premises
- Employer MOT: initial review and corrective action for template contract and disciplinary, grievance and equal opportunities policies.
- Telephone and email advice as and when required for HR and employment issues from named, dedicated team:
- Discipline and grievance matters including attendance at hearings where dismissal is a possibility if required
- Redundancy and changing terms and conditions
- Talent Management
- Maternity, paternity and parental rights
- Reward strategies and performance management
- Sickness absence management
- Access to members website with template documents and guidance notes
- Regular updates and newsletters by email
- Access to seminar and forum programme
- Discounted rates for HR consultancy, other employment work and bespoke training packages
- Optional: Insurance protection for Employment Tribunal claims and health and safety support (at additional cost)
£65 per employee (+VAT) subject to £1,500 +VAT minimum price.
Since prevention is better than cure (and less costly too!), our Employer MOT will show whether your current working practices reflect best practice and identify any problem areas to ensure you are fully compliant with current legislation.
We’ll put in place any corrections or provide replacement documentation to ensure you’re fully compliant – all within your Emplus fixed annual fee!
For additional peace of mind, our optional insurance cover gives you the comfort of knowing that your organisation is covered for legal costs and compensation payable from Employment Tribunal claims.
Subject to our insurer’s terms and conditions, you’re covered for up to £100,000 for any one claim, with up to £500,000 worth of cover in any one year.
"Nelsons Solicitors Limited is rated for its 'excellent support' and 'professional expertise'…the group handles a range of contentious and non-contentious matters, from industrial relations, whistleblowing and TUPE issues, to redundancy and reorganisation matters and senior executive exits. It also provides strategic HR advice and assistance with disciplinary and grievance hearings and employee consultations.”Legal 500