Our fee estimate assumes:
- This is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise, including, for example (but not limited to), a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction.
- The property you are buying is registered with the Land Registry.
- The transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complications arise.
- All parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation.
- No indemnity policies are required. Additional disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.
- The property is not subject to a management company or rent charge for the common areas of an estate, which you are required to contribute to.
- There is only one mortgage (source of funds) being obtained for the purchase.