- This event has passed.
Working with Acquired Brain Injury Clients Seminar
January 28 @ 9:30 am - 12:45 pm
Sustaining a brain injury can have a serious effect on a person’s life. The person suffering from the injury may be unable to lead a normal life in the future. They may also require rehabilitation support, permanent care and long-term financial support.
We are holding a seminar focussing on…
- Balancing autonomy and safeguarding – looking at the need to promote someone’s autonomy whilst still keeping them safe
- An understanding of client’s welfare benefit entitlement
- The importance of different professionals working together and how best to achieve this
- When should the Court of Protection become involved?
- How personal injury trusts can be of assistance
- The impact of fatigue on such clients
In addition to the above, this seminar will be an excellent opportunity to gain expert opinion on a range of other topical areas.
Aimed at all professionals who work with acquired brain injury clients, this interactive session will provide an ideal time to ask questions and talk through real life case studies.
Registration and refreshments will be from 9.30am with the seminar commencing at 9.45am. We expect to finish for lunch and networking at around 12.45pm. There is no charge to attend.