Whistleblowing Masterclass Webinar
January 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Please join us for a virtual whistleblowing masterclass. The session will aim to assist you in recognising whistleblowing, understanding the law protecting whistleblowers (including recent cases), and providing you with some practical advice on how to deal with whistleblowing cases.
We will cover:
- Legal regime – what is a protected disclosure?
- Protection from detriment and dismissal and how to approach each of those types of cases
- Whistleblowing claims against individual named Respondents
- Top tips for dealing with cases
- Round up of whistleblowing case law and recent developments
We hope you will be able to join us for our online session. The virtual forum will commence at 9.30am and will last for up to 90 minutes.
We will be using Microsoft Teams and a link/joining instructions will be sent out in advance of the session to those that accept the invitation. You will need a device with a camera and microphone to participate.
There is no charge for this session.