- This event has passed.
Understanding Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney Seminar
May 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
A Lasting Power of Attorney is a document which appoints someone to manage your financial affairs and/or medical treatment, should you find it difficult or impossible to make such decisions for yourself, perhaps due to illness or a disability.
Powers of Attorneys are inexpensive to set up and will give you peace of mind knowing that should the worst happen, your affairs will be properly looked after by someone you trust.
Whilst reviewing your affairs, you may also find it useful to consider whether a trust would be beneficial to your circumstances. Trusts can offer you the opportunity to manage your family’s future security in a tax efficient way, both during your lifetime as well as after your death.
We are holding a free seminar which will cover key topics, including:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for property and financial affairs
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for health and welfare
- How trusts can provide protection for:
- Couples with children from previous relationships
- Clients who have young children
- Clients who wish to provide for beneficiaries who are disabled, bankrupt and/or need protecting from themselves
- Clients who want to protect their estates from their spouse or partner remarrying or spending it all
- Care fees planning
Tea, coffee and refreshments will be from 10.00am, with the presentation starting at 10.15am. We expect to finish at around 11.30am.
Our team will be available at the event to answer any questions you have about updating your will, or on asset protection and inheritance tax advice.
There is no charge to attend. You can make your booking(s) by clicking on the relevant boxes below.
If you are a member of Fusion Legal, please note this seminar isn’t included in the Fusion Legal seminar programme.