- This event has passed.
The Importance of Making a Will Seminar – Nottingham
February 6 @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pmFree
Everyone should have a Will, but it is even more important if you have children, savings, investments, insurance policies, or own a business or property. If a person dies without a Will, the intestacy laws where you live will determine how your estate is distributed. The only way to ensure that your affairs are dealt with as you wish is to have a Will in place.
Nelsons are holding free seminars which will cover why it is important to have a Will and the key points to consider when having a Will created, including:
- Appointing an Executor(s) and what an Executor is
- Choosing a Guardian(s) to look after your children
- Dividing gifts amongst Beneficiaries
- Managing Inheritance Tax
- Why a Trust can be a useful tool
- Protecting your wealth from care home fees