HR Consultants Forum
July 2 @ 9:15 am - 11:30 amFree
We are pleased to invite you to our next forum for independent HR professionals. This will be an opportunity for independent HR practitioners to network and discuss topical issues.
Recruitment can be a minefield. From identifying vacancies through to inducting a new employee, the process is involved and time consuming. Discrimination law protects job applicants with protected characteristics from the point when they consider applying for a role and means employers are vulnerable to claims from rejected candidates that they may not even have met. Frequently employers will seek external HR support for this process.
Focusing on these issues and steps that employers and their advisers can take to safeguard their organisations, join us for a forum to consider and share thoughts on:
- Identifying vacancies and preparing a job description
- Considering whether there are any genuine occupational requirements which permit discrimination on the grounds of a protected characteristic
- Application and selection processes
- Making an offer of employment
- Inductions and probationary periods
This session will be of interest to independent HR professionals.
Registration and breakfast will be from 9.15am with the forum starting at 9.30am. We expect to finish at around 11.30am.
There is no charge to attend, but places are limited to enable a round table discussion.