- This event has passed.
June 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£25
The coronavirus crisis and the lockdown measures have led to a host of issues for employers and employment law developments as a result with more guidance around the furlough scheme expected in the next week.
Hosted by Laura Kearsley, Head of our Employment team, this webinar will cover:
- Tricky issues in furlough
- Returning to work after furlough and rules for after July 2020
- Annual leave and extended carry over
- Taking measures to reduce pay or hours
- Redundancy process including the requirements to conduct collective consultation
The webinar will commence at 9.30am and will finish at approximately 11.30am. During this time there will be the opportunity to ask questions.
The cost to join this webinar is £25 per person, inclusive of vat.
We will be using GoToMeetings and a link/joining instructions will be sent out the day before the webinar to those that have accepted the invitation and made payment. You will need a device with a camera and microphone to participate.
To make the payment online, please click here. Please reference ‘090620’ in the ‘Invoice Number’ field.