- This event has passed.
September 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
In May and September we are holding a series of residential and retail development seminars, which will be split into two parts.
Part 2 will focus on the following topics:
- Public and private rights of way, common land and town & village greens
- Negotiating funding and development documentation
- Retail development
- Restrictive covenants and how to deal with them
- Sales to housing associations
- Development opportunity introduction fees
- Escalating ground rents and amendments to the Code for Home Builders
- Promoters’ responsibilities
These seminars will be of interest to those involved or contemplating becoming involved in residential developments, and professionals who advise in this area, i.e. planning consultants, developers, architects, surveyors, local authorities and agents.
Registration will be from 9.00am with the seminar starting at 9.15am. We expect to finish at around 12.30am. A light lunch will be served following the seminar.
There is no charge to attend either of these events.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
Fusion Legal members: please note this seminar is not available as part of the Fusion Legal seminar programme.