September 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
In May and September we are holding a series of residential and retail development seminars, which will be split into two parts.
Part 2 will focus on the following topics:
- Restrictive covenants and how to deal with them
- Public and private rights of way
- How does the ground rent scandal impact the developer and their buyers?
- Traps for developers (drainage, light/air rights, mineral rights, chancel contributions, reports reliance)
- Sales to housing associations
- Negotiating funding documentation
- Retail development
These seminars will be of interest to those involved or contemplating becoming involved in residential developments, and professionals who advise in this area, i.e. planning consultants, developers, architects, surveyors, local authorities and agents.
Registration will be from 9.00am with the seminar starting at 9.15am. We expect to finish at around 12.30am. A light lunch will be served following the seminar.
There is no charge to attend either of these events.
We look forward to seeing you in September!