Accountants Discussion Forum: Protecting the Family Wealth
March 17 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 amFree
Join Nelsons’ next discussion forum for accountants. This practical forum will focus on:
How Trusts in Wills can protect your clients’ wealth:
– If they are concerned about their spouse remarrying
– If they are concerned about residential care fees
– If they have young children or grandchildren
– If they have children from a previous relationship
– If their beneficiaries may become bankrupt or divorced
– If their beneficiaries are disabled or vulnerable
- Investment Management:
– How to invest – investment product choice
– What investment risk, if any, can be taken
– Pensions, Investments and IHT planning
- Pre-nups and post-nups:
– Are pre-nuptial agreements legally binding in England & Wales?
– Why get a pre-nuptial agreement and what can be included?
– Are post-nuptial agreements legally binding in England & Wales?
– Why get a post-nuptial agreement and what can be included?
– How effective are trusts in divorce proceedings?
The forum will be an excellent opportunity to gain expert opinion on these topics and to network with other local accountants.
Registration and refreshments will be from 8.30am with the discussion forum commencing at 9.00am. We expect to finish at around 10.30am.
There is no charge to attend.