- This event has passed.
Accountants Discussion Forum – Making Wills
August 6 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- The basics of making Wills:
- How to make a Will in lockdown;
- Intestacy – problems if clients don’t make a Will;
- Appointment of guardians;
- Appointment of executors;
- Marriage/civil partnership/separation/divorce;
- Foreign assets;
- Mental capacity;
- Ownership of assets;
- Challenges to the Will;
- Execution requirements.
The forum will be an excellent opportunity to gain expert opinion on these topics and to network with other local accountants.
The webinar will commence at 9.30am and will finish at approximately 10.30am. During this time there will be the opportunity to ask questions.
There is no cost to join this webinar.
A link/joining instructions will be sent out the day before the webinar to those who have accepted the invitation. You will need a device with a camera and microphone to participate.
We hope you can join us!