Compensation claims for your injuries
If you have been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, our experienced team of personal injury solicitors can advise you on making an accident compensation claim.
We can help with claims for all types of injuries, including:
- Accidents at work or in public places
- Animal attacks
- Asbestos claims
- Child abuse
- Food poisoning
- Holiday claims
- Road traffic accidents
- Sports injuries
We are experienced accident compensation claim solicitors
Compensation claims for accidents and injuries can arise from many different circumstances, so our range of experience advising on different types of accidents is very important:
- Understanding how accidents happen, based on experience, makes it easier for us to prove your case or negotiate a settlement
- We know the common defences insurers are likely to try to use to resist your claim and are experienced at overcoming them
- We have a strong track record of winning cases and securing compensation
- We have specialist knowledge of injuries and have helped many victims with brain damage, spinal injuries, amputations and other serious injuries.
How Nelsons can help with your accident compensation claim
Our lawyers have extensive experience of different types of accidents and injuries and can provide advice and support throughout your claim.
- No win, no fee services
- Help with rehabilitation for your injuries
- A friendly team of experts
"Very approachable people."Chambers & Partners
"The ‘highly professional and diligent’ team at Nelsons Solicitors Limited is a ‘leader in the field’. ‘Big enough to be excellent, not too large to be impersonal’, the group handles complex personal injury and clinical negligence matters with a focus on catastrophic injury and group actions."Legal 500
"Excellent personal injury group with broad-ranging expertise encompassing industrial disease, public liability and RTA claims."Chambers & Partners
"I am really happy with the level of service I received. Thank you so much."Client Feedback
To find out if you have a claim, please contact us to discuss how our personal injury solicitors can help you. For a quick response to your enquiry, call us now or use our online chat.