Connect2Law is the UK's leading legal referral and support network. Operated by law firms for law firms.
Connect2Law is a free, mutually beneficial referral and support network for law firms. Member firms introduce work they choose not to do, to Nelsons Solicitors, without the risk of losing their client. As a member of Connect2Law, your clients can access a full range of legal services.
Founded in 2001 by Pannone LLP, there are now over 2,000 member firms and 20 Hub firms like Nelsons, across the UK including Northern Ireland and Scotland. Each Hub firm provides support to law firms within a specific geographic location. Nelsons covers the following areas throughout the East Midlands:
- Southern Lincolnshire
- Warwickshire (Bedworth, Nuneaton & Market Bosworth)
By participating in Connect2Law, your firm can benefit in the following ways:
- Free CPD training programme available to all of your lawyers
- CostController - a legal buying group saving you on average 20% on your core overheads
- Written non-poaching agreement ensuring that you retain your client
- Free enquiry line - access to our lawyers and management team, to bounce ideas off or talk through issues
- Provided the matter is not publicly funded, we will pay you a fee share on all accepted matters
- Bespoke Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme
- Exclusive Lexcel product
- Financial services referral system
These are the basic principles of Connect2Law but as membership continues to grow, services and offers will expand to all members. See what existing members have to say here.
We are totally committed to this legal work referral scheme and believe it is a model of how law firms can work together in the future in an increasingly competitive market.