Nelsons provide Notary Public services through Richard Grosberg at our offices in Nottingham.
Our notary services means we act independently and verify documents that carry legal implications.
- This often involves preparing or witnessing documents for use abroad
- To become a Notary, a Solicitor needs additional qualifications and there are only about 900 in England and Wales
- Richard Grosberg is a member of the Notaries Society
Notaries provide authentication for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.
Common Notarial tasks are:-
- Preparing and witnessing Powers of Attorney for overseas use
- Authenticating documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes
- Authenticating documents for people wanting to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents
- Providing documents for the administration estates of people who are abroad
- Bank instruction documents
- International affidavits and statutory declarations
- International copyright documentation
- Change of name
- Confirmation of single status
- Passport photos and true likeness certificate
- Verification of Adoption documents
- Education and qualification verifications
- Legalisation of documents for overseas use
Notaries can also do work for Businesses involved in international trade.
For more information about our Notarial Services contact Richard Grosberg on 0115 989 5219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org