Once you have agreed to buy a house:-
- Contact us on Freephone 0800 328 6410 to give us details of the house you want to buy
- You can get a comprehensive cost estimate for the conveyancing from our dedicated website... and then you can instruct us to go ahead without even needing to sign a form!
- Tell the seller's Estate Agent that we are acting for you and simply give them our contact details
Buy a house with online conveyancing!
We will send you:-
- A quotation, together with our Terms and Conditions
- An Instruction form to complete with details about you, the seller and the transaction
- We will need proof of your identity - to comply with Money Laundering legislation - or you can give us permission to undertake verification checks
We will then:-
- Receive the pre-contract pack from the seller’s solicitors
- Apply for local authority and other necessary searches
- Liaise with the seller’s solicitors and check all the searches when they come back to us
- Arrange for you to sign the contract and mortgage, and make sure you provide the agreed deposit needed for exchange of contracts