An arm injury, wrist injury or hand injury could be sustained in a slip, trip or other fall or in a collision and or other accident. Because arms are used so much in everyday activities an arm injury can lead to long term problems with employment, as well as pain and suffering.
Some of the common causes are :-
- Broken bones
- Cuts & bruises
If you susatain an arm injury, forearm, elbow, hand, wrist or shoulder injury in an accident that wasn't your fault you need expert legal advice available from our Personal Injury Solictors to help obtain compensation for loss of earnings and other expenses.
Common cause of injuries that can give rise to a claim are:-
- Falling at work
- Falling in the street, shop or supermarket
- Sports injuries
- Construction work injuries
- Manual labour injuries
- Lifting injuries
- Repetitive working tasks
If you have suffered an arm injury, wrist injury or hand injury in an accident that wasn't your fault in the last 3 years, our experienced team of Personal Injury Solicitors can help claim compensation.
- We offer no win, no fee services leaving you with 100% of the compensation recovered
- We are Solicitors not a Claims Company offering Personal Injury compensation services
- To find out if you have a claim, please contact us on Freephone 0800 614370
Compensation will reflect:-
- Your pain and suffering
- The impact that the arm injury has on your life
- Future losses e.g. if you’re unable to return to work, need nursing care or help at home
- Any direct financial losses you suffer e.g. lost earnings or medical expenses as a result of the arm injury
- There are National Guidelines for compensation amounts